Laundry

Not sure why I felt like taking this picture - or now posting it - but I did. This is my CLEAN laundry -just not yet folded (at time of picture, obviously). Our guest bed is often laundry central. I had about 3-4 laundry baskets full of clean clothes that needed folding. So I dumped them all out on the bed and started attacking them piece by piece. Fortunately it only took about an hour to fold, 15 minutes to put all the clean and folded laundry away, and another hour or so to iron the clothes (not pictured) that were hanging over another chair in the same room. I wish I could say I'm finally all caught up.....but in a house with 2 adults and 4 kids, with a washer and dryer that take about 1 hour to do one load (each that is...one to wash and another one to dry)....I'll most likely be doing some sort of laundry from now till who knows when.....

Someone else out there can relate to this.....right???

No comments: