More on Nuremburg

After our lovely dinner of beer and wurst (and ability to warm up again) we headed in the other direction through the remaining sights in Nuremburg. We stopped at a few shops and enjoyed our walk. Nuremburg is a lovely city with so much to see! We didn't nearly see it all.

Frauenkirche on Market Square
Beautiful Fountain - this fountain brought clean drinking water into the square. And Sebaldkirche.
Finally we made it to the Imperial Castle...in the Middle Ages, Holy Roman Emperors stayed here when they were in town.
A view of Nuremburg....another building that stored grain - it is now a youth hostel.

I threw a snowball towards Jer - and missed - here he is aiming to get me back. My mom and I both took tons more pictures - but I can only post so many....hope you enjoyed these!

Jeremy and Kimber - our last stop was another restaurant for 2 hot chocolates, a gluwein, and a beer! At this restaurant they had the cutest door markers on the bathrooms....I couldn't resist to take pictures!

No comments: