Snow!

A few weeks ago we had our first dusting of snow...and it really was just a light dusting, a few flurries. But it was enough to get the kids super excited. So excited that we had to go down to the basement and dig out all the snow gear. They bundled up in boots and snowpants and hats, gloves, scarves, and anything else that would keep them warm and out they went. They had a great time - but unfortunately I didn't take any pictures that day. Soooo when it snowed on Saturday afternoon - I pulled out the camera and got some photos of the kids enjoying the snow. We got a bit more than the first time...but I'd still consider this a dusting and not any significant accumulation...but it was enough for them to enjoy.

Riding bike in the snow is great - a bit slippery and you can leave tracks! But most of all because big brother is doing it too!

Shelby LOVES, LOVES, LOVES to be outside - no matter how chilly it might be - she wants to be out there with the rest of them.

She spotted on of our cats by the barn and off she went...then she saw the cows through the fence...she tried to get up for a better view.


Shaylee got out a sled. Shane was going to try and figure out a way to pull her behind his bike...but I don't think it worked out too well. I'm pretty sure that soon enough we'll have plenty more snow - and then we'll pull out the 4-wheelers or the snowmobiles and do some real sledding!


Sydney did go out for awhile too - but wasn't around when I was taking photos....just in case you were wondering where she was.

No comments: