Now a few weeks later - his front right tooth is turning gray! He must of knocked it loose and it is dying. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do about it. I guess we'll just have to live with a gray tooth until it falls out...at least he still has all his teeth until then :) Boys will be boys! And just so you know, he has already got back on his bike again....just no ramp jumping!
Quite the Tumble
I'm finally getting around to posting these pictures - but about 3 weeks ago Silas took quite the tumble. Shane and Silas were making ramps with some boards and riding their bikes over them (real smart I know...I found this all out after the incident). Apparently somehow Silas got launched and flew headfirst over his bike handles and landed on his face (mostly his mouth). He came in with blood everywhere...and I mean everywhere. He was really shook up. After cleaning up the wound and inspecting his mouth (all teeth still intact) he settled down...and no trip to the ER was necessary - phew! Basically he had a big fat lip for a few days...luckily some ice helped and he amazingly healed up pretty quickly. Although he looked quite rough for those few days. He also stated he was NEVER riding his bike again....

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ouch--poor Silas! Now he has a grey tooth to match cousin Morgan {Lyndsay's 3 year old.) She took a flip off the couch this summer and ended up with the same problem.
Post a Comment