On Sunday, November 13 - Virg and Fay hosted a Birthday Dinner Party for all our November birthdays. Fay made a wonderful meal that was sooo delicious - melt in your mouth wonderful! My parents, uncle Dave and aunt Phyl, and Grandma Great were also there to celebrate with us. It was great to be surrounded by so much family!
Who knew that a few birthday noise-makers (that didn't make any noise) could be sooo much fun. I don't know when I've laughed so hard!
Someone is definately having some fun!

Shelby with grandpa - she had just woke up from a nap and wasn't sure about all the craziness going on in the dinning room!
Silas and Shelby having fun with those noiseless noise-makers....Shelby warmed up to the fun!

Who knew that a few birthday noise-makers (that didn't make any noise) could be sooo much fun. I don't know when I've laughed so hard!
Someone is definately having some fun!
Shelby with grandpa - she had just woke up from a nap and wasn't sure about all the craziness going on in the dinning room!
Silas and Shelby having fun with those noiseless noise-makers....Shelby warmed up to the fun!
I love capturing the smiles....we were singing Happy Birthday....see Jer in the mirror???
Now these two (are they really my parents) were just too hilarious....oh I really should have captured it on video!
I think Grandma Great was thinking we were all a bit crazy! What to do with us!
Thanks Virg and Fay for opening up your home, cooking a wonderful dinner and hosting an even more wonderful party! It was a great way to celebrate a birthday - and so much fun having everyone together - and most of all sharing so much LAUGHTER! We are truly blessed beyond measure!
No comments:
Post a Comment