Love that BIG, FULL FACE GRIN!!!
Shelby is 9 months old and sweet as can be! She is now sitting like a pro - and prefers to be sitting on the floor, surrounded by her toys rather than in her exersaucer. Fortunately she is content to stay put yet - so I don't mind a bit. She has great balance and will lean way forward (basically eating her toes) to reach a toy or a magazine (she prefers those if she can get one) and pop back up again. When on her tummy she will scoot around in a circle or backwards - she can push up onto her knees a bit, but she hasn't quite figured out how to push herself forward yet (and I'm totally okay with this). She loves playing Peek-a-Boo with most anyone and will giggle and giggle. She is now eating peas, green beans, carrots, pears and rice cereal. She is getting better with the "baby keks" but still seems to mush them to bits rather than actually eat them. She can however sit in her highchair with one and stay occupied for about 20 minutes...great for when I'm trying to get something done in the kitchen. She seems to be eating like a real trooper these days, but she is still a little peanut weight-wise (roughly 14lbs). She is now sleeping through the night. About 2 weeks ago we decided it was time to let her "cry it out". This is always so hard on mommy - but waking up 3 times at night to nurse her was wearing mommy out too - now that the hard part is over I'm getting a good nights rest - and so is she. Isn't she sweet when she's alseep. Oh how I love you baby girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment