Shane just getting started....and the finished product!
In Silas and Shelby's room we went with John Deere colors. Silas ready for bed - this photo was taken before we got our furniture, luckily he at least had a matress on the floor.
In Sydney and Shaylee's room we went with pink, white and yellow. Fun and Bright! Shaylee is giving the room a big thumbs up! We have some additional decorating to do on their white wall - but wanted to get all their furniture and toys in place before we did so. Now that we have all our stuff I don't know when I'll get to adding finishing touches to their walls - mostly because their room is SOO messy....I don't know if I'll ever be able to get them to keep it picked up....at least it looks good in these pictures...not sure if I even dare take a picture of what it looks like right now (sigh).
We also did some painting in the kitchen and master bedroom. We have yet to do the bathroom and living room - but I do hope to get those accomplished sometime in the near future. Thanks again to aunt Rachel for all her help and painting expertise!
No comments:
Post a Comment