Shelby - 2 months

Shelby is two months old and continues to grow and change daily! She had her first round of shots yesterday - poor baby - she didn't like them one bit. She also is weighing in at 4570 grams, which is just shy of 10 lbs. We think she is getting chubby, but oh so cute with her rolls! Compare this picture of her at 2 months, taken in the same dress she had on a week ago (see older post), you can see how she's changing.
She has started to sleep through the night for the most part, usually sleeping from 9pm to 5am. Occasionally she'll wake up around 3:30 or so, but if I nurse her quick she goes right back to sleep...so I don't mind at all. Isn't she a sleeping beauty!
She is smiling more and more. We occasionally get a coo out of her too. I had my camera set to the "smile" feature, which will take pictures automatically when it senses the person smile...I got a couple really "happy" smiles!

No comments: