Guess Who??

We were sitting around with Shannon and Becki the other night after we had put the kiddos to bed. We have a pile of games sitting next to the couch that the kids like to play. Well for some reason Shannon and Becki started playing "Guess Who". It was quite comical to watch them play...Shannon was a bit pokey when it came to aksing his question...and then making sure it was a "yes" or "no" question as well. A bit later - Jer even had a round against Shannon...I just had to get a picture because I'm not sure Jer has ever even played this with the kids! And of course then I just had to blog about it too!

The questions back and forth go something like this:
Is your person a male or a female?
That is not a yes or no question.
Okay, is your person a male?
Yes.
Does your person have brown hair?
That depends on what you call brown.

This goes on and on...and for some reason the conversation goes off on other tangents...it really was quite comical! Good times!

No comments: