It is NO FUN being sick

Well for the past week the kids have been sick. First it was Shane and Shaylee, and I kept Sydney home from school as well. Then mid week Silas got it (and still has a slight fever) and Syd is now coming down with it as well. It is basically a fever (for 4-5 days) and a cough. Plus the congested or runny nose - so we just sound awful over here. I feel a head cold coming on myself now....it is NO FUN being sick. We are just going to lay around this weekend - and rest up. I'm looking forward to us all being well again SOON!

1 comment:

The Novotny News said...

There must be something in the air around here. Lincoln has it too! THere were only 3 kids in Lucy's class the past 2 days! I can't wait for spring!! Talk soon and get well quick! We will have to get together when we are all well!
~Molly