One Expensive Tooth


At lunch today Sydney wiggled her tooth and wiggled it some more. Finally I said that I would give her 5 euro if she would let us pull it out. She refused...but not 2 minutes later she had the tooth in her hand. She had pulled it out herself. I guess she really wanted that 5 euro! Now I need to do some sweet talking to the tooth fairy. Sydney asked how the tooth fairy was going to know to leave her 5 euro...I said I could send the tooth fairy an email...that answer seemed to satisfy. We will see what happens. For now, her tooth is under her pillow awaiting exchange! Sydney can now officially sing - "all I want for Christmas are my 2 front teeth!"

1 comment:

Arizona Gronseths said...

When Erik stopped believing in the tooth fairy, I printed a 'note' from her in a script font at its tiniest size and fashioned a tiny envelope and left the note for him under the pillow with the next tooth.