Kids on the GO!

Over the past couple of days Silas has learned how to MOVE on his little red car. He can scoot forwards and backwards now. He thinks he is so cool that he can get around like his siblings. He also LOVES to be outside.

Go - Go - Go ....and here he's waving his arm like he's directing traffic....
He stands up and bounces a bit - here he's run into a road block - his sister's scooter.
Shaylee says goodbye to training wheels! Look at her go.
The kids were riding around this afternoon and daddy says to Shaylee - do you want me to take your training wheels off. And she says YES....so he did - and away she went. She didn't even want him to be close behind her....she just wanted to go on her own. She still needs a bit of help getting started - but otherwise she's off and on her own!

And what KID is this?? This would be daddy (Jer) - giving the scooter a whirl....he's still a big kid at heart! He was also riding Shane's bike earlier - trying to do some stunts - but I didn't capture that on camera. I must admit even I take the scooter for a ride sometimes...they are quite fun!

1 comment:

Kraig said...

Hey there Kimber,

Wow, I have fallen way behind on keeping up with looking at your blog. Thanks for being so diligent and keeping up with the posting. It was great to go through all your posts and see the kids growing up. Silas is obviously starting to really enjoy having mobility. I can't wait til Kyriana starts moving around like that - but with that said, I'll be glad that school will basically be done by the time that happens - phew!!! I'm sure it becomes a lot more work when they start going all over the place.

Well, love you guys,

Kraig B.