Hulla Balloo

Daddy and the kids were playing Hulla Balloo tonight after supper. If you have ever played - you know how crazy this game can get....but the kids sure do like it! I think its all the bouncing and jumping and twister like moves. It sure uses up their energy before bed.

Trying to share a space....watch out for daddy's toes! Winner - take a bow...can you guess?


Touch your nose to..... Silas was watching and clapping!

FYI - for those of you who are curious about our house - they are playing in the basement playroom. This is the only room with carpet, however the carpet is very flat and thin with no padding under it. I like this room because it has a door and I can shut it 1) to keep in the noise 2) to hide the mess they make with their toys!

No comments: